Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Joy.

Tis the season to fall in love again with chunky sweaters, football, high boots, pumpkin soup (and beer!) and a whole lotta joy in just the little things like watching leaves change and crisp, windy walks.



Fall has always been my full stop favorite season.  This year, I'd like to capture 'more of the Joy' and even try and write some of it down in this sweet little journal. (www.mxyplyzyk.com West Village, NYC.)

Pumpkin Beer.  Um, yuuummm. In general, I prefer wine over beer but every Fall, I so look forward to seeing what new pumpkin brews are on the market.  I love the taste and the buttery, caramel color.
  

I hosted a Fall inspired “Blind” pumpkin beer tasting for a few friends.  I suggest always having wine as back up if you are going to host a beer tasting since beer is heavy and not everyone will want to drink it all night.  Dress up bottles with something fun and seasonal like this cute Skull bottle stopper.


I can’t wait to roll into next week with a few Fall finds like this adorable chocolate brown and British tan velvet bag, brass skull earrings and Navy and brown patterned skull scarf, all discovered at my favorite vintage store in NYC, Darling. (www.darlingny.com.) 



Whatever you find yourself falling in love with this season, I hope it brings lots of joy. ;-)

xo

Scary great photos by dmographics.com!

No comments: