A few days ago, I was looking for a gift and decided to visit one of my favorite Parisian chocolate haunts, La Maison du Chocolat. I came across a summery collection that I simply could not ignore. Named the 'Un été en Bretagne', inspired by 'the Chocolatiers of La Maison du Chocolat when they set sail to uncover the gustatory treasure of Brittany'...whatever that may mean, it is a perfect host gift or small token of gratitude reminiscent of Summer, because this iconic shop of sweetness is the definition of eye candy--never failing to deliver on taste or beautiful design.
- dark plain ganache with acidulous and spicy notes
- creamy milk ganache with caramel accented with a dash of salt
- duo of caramelised apple compote and dark ganache
- crunchy sprig of sable breton enrobed in milk chocolate
- dark praline blended with delicate crepe dentelle