Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fin-tastic Finds of the Week.


The sun is shining on a few cool finds today.  How great is this compass necklace by J. Crew?  I especially love the tiny diamond detail sitting next to a brass anchor. This piece is a great way to dress up a simple outfit. I layer mine over a tiny rose gold cross and Turkish eye charm.


These little soaps in my bathroom put a smile on my face.  They also make the perfect hostess gift.


I loved this nail color by OPI called "Lucky, Lucky Lavender".  A friend of mine commented that the color pairs quite well with a favorite champagne label.  Coincidence?  I think not!


I'm always on the hunt for more Fin-tastic finds and please share any of yours!  Tomorrow, we will be prepping for our event this Saturday at the fabulous C. Wonder store in Southampton. Join us from 3-5PM if you are in the hood!

XO

No comments: