Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hostess Gifts of Gold.

'Tis the season of holiday parties.  I attended my first of the month on Saturday night. The hostess, Aisling, is one of the busiest (and beautiful) people I know. So, I brought her a hostess gift that was easy to maintain but beautiful--a festive plant with red holly and wrapped in snow white paper.

It got me thinking about other holiday hostesses this season and how I could thank them.  I found this set for one lovely Mermaid that goes bananas for anything gold!  And, she loves to clean--I mean, she really does! She says it's "therapeutic".  (Really?)

Isn't this the perfect hostess gift for her?



Or, maybe this golden bud vase from Jonathan Adler will make her go even more bananas?  http://www.jonathanadler.com/Banana-bud-vase/#



Cheers to a month of holiday spirit and meaningful thank-you's to our hosts.  

xo

No comments: