Friday, December 2, 2011

The Perfect Pink-Me-Up.

A mocktail and a manicure?  The perfect Friday afternoon Pink-Me-Up.  Today, I'm working on final photo proofs with my cousin in preparation for the "Mermaids & Martinis" book release!  I can't believe the book is finally going to be on shelves in just a couple of months after such a long road.




To welcome the first days of December (arguably the month that hosts the most celebrations) I'm ringing in some pink.  Sparkling water with a splash of cranberry juice makes the perfect shade to sip in the afternoon.  And, is all the more fun to drink when dressed up in a martini glass with this cute vintage Mermaid accessory I found on eBay!

Chanel's "Mica Rose" nail colour is shimmery yet suttle. Perfect for Saturday night.   And, how fun are these pink dotted straws my friend Melissa brought me as a hostess gift from Fishs Eddy?  http://www.fishseddy.com/

Wishing all of you beautiful Mermaids (and Mermen!) a wonderful weekend ahead, xo.

No comments: